Our March/April issue of Chapter Notes is hot off the presses! You can download the issue in pdf format here.
We have lots of color photos in this issue again so it might not be the quickest download in the world but I think you won't be disappointed because in this issue you can:
- Find out about volunteer opportunities at the SLA Leadership Summit in "President's Corner"
- Get the scoop on upcoming chapter and library related events in the area
- See local Spring photos and your colleagues at chapter events
- Find out which DC/SLA members are speaking at the SLA Annual Conference in New Orleans
- Learn how taking risks can be the safest move for you professionally in "Taking the Reins"
- Hear strategies to help you blossom in your career in "The Way Forward"
- Preview a new column dedicated to helping your career, "Career Column"
- See how many DC/SLA members spoke at CIL
- Get to know our chapter award winners
- See how the Law Librarian of Congress is impacting the profession
- Find out how you could attend the SLA Annual Conference for FREE if you act soon
- Hear why the Head of the Department of Justice's library system has been compared to Indiana Jones
- Use your Avatar to travel into another world to see how librarians can save us all
- Get some insiders' tips and tricks on conducting defense/military research
- Discover what the National Geographic Society, the Congressional Research Service, and the National Guard all have in common